Our 5th annual Snowball is approaching on Friday March 2nd 2018. This year we will be hosting an 80s throwback theme!
This event is the Premier Adult Social Night of the year and also one of our biggest fundraising events for the school. The focus of our fundraising efforts this year is to provide
• updated technology resources
• updated sports equipment
• new band instruments
For this year’s fundraising efforts, we have a target in place: $15,000. Together with help from all of our Humewood Families we can achieve this goal.
Here are some ways you can help:
• General & targeted sponsorship
• Monetary donations
• Silent auction items
• gift certificates for: experiences, dining, relaxation, passes to family friendly events,
• creative art work,
• music memorabilia,
• sports memorabilia.
• A themed basket: e.g. wine lovers, baby gifts, children’s gifts, coffee lovers, date night, family game night etc.
• Individual items such as a bottle of wine, new clothing item, new jewelry etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a very important initiative for our school while promoting your business or service directly to a local customer base.
Please contact one of the Snowball co-Chairs, Cheryl Batty firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-530-1707 if you are able to help support Snowball 2018 or if you have any questions.
Thank you for your consideration and continued support of our wonderful students and school!